NatureTex 50
Green Tea
NatureTex
Cosmo-Pedic
Sympatex
HydroGuard
ScentMask
SockOut
Agion
BreatheRight
Cambrelle
Cosmo-Comfort
Other Products
This lining material is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
NatureTex Ultra
This lining fabric is made from 100% recycled post-industrial material.
NatureTex 100
NatureTex 70
This lining fabric is made from 50% recycled plastic bottles.
_____________________________________________________________________________
The strobel/insole board in this shoe contains 70% recycled content, 80% is from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material.
sales@cosmofabric.net
Tel: +1-978-462-7311